Sunday, September 16, 2007

Eight Weeks and Counting!

Here are some updated pictures of my stomach and the completed nursery:



My stomach at 28 weeks. It's only grown since then!


The nursery when you walk in the door.


John, Kathleen (John's sister) and I painted wooden stars and added ribbon to hang from this small wall. The moons have hooks on them, perfect for her MN Twins hat!


Layout of the nursery from the bathroom door. We're still waiting on the new cushions for the glider, but we can be patient as long as there are cushions on it already.

I've been getting increasingly uncomfortable as our little girl is running out of space. She constantly is reminding me of her tight quarters by punching my internal organs. It is a very weird feeling. I am very ready to be done with this whole pregnancy thing and excited to meet my little girl.

No comments: