Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rolling Over

Reagan first rolled over the day after we got back from Cancun, but we kind of thought it was a fluke even though she did it two times in a row. She was only rolling from her tummy to her back. In the last couple days she's really gotten the hang of it! On Friday night she went from her back to her tummy. At first it was purely selfish ~ Her Nuk had fallen out and she REALLY wanted to get it back in her mouth. But after she did it once she just hasn't wanted to stop. She did it again while I was uploading the video and not watching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable! She is growing up so fast. I check your website almost every day. I am so happy when you poat new pictures!! I send my love...