She was all smiles when we got home that afternoon. She even smiled for the camera for once.
We felt bad about the shots on her birthday so we picked up a cupcake for her while we were at Target.
John and I got her this chair for her birthday that she loves to sit in. That night, she was more interested in the lemon juice we had just bought than the presents we were opening.
Saturday afternoon was Reagan's birthday party and it was a full house! She had a great time and we really appreciate everyone taking time out of their day to celebrate with us! The theme was shapes and colors and Byerly's did a great job copying the invitation onto the birthday cake.
With Mommy and Daddy while eating her matching birthday cupcake. No one else wanted to get too close to her at this point.
It was at this point that we took the cupcake away. I didn't realize how much she had actually eaten. I figured most of it had fallen on the floor or on her lap, but the high chair seat was pretty much clean when I took her out!
With Grammy and Grandpa.
With Grandma and PaPa.
Playing on her new piano after Daddy had to open all her birthday presents. She was more interested in the golf clubs John had down stairs than opening her gifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment