Monday, February 9, 2009

Homecoming Outfits for Baby M #2

Oh Baby! at the Galleria is having a huge sale, so I couldn't resist a few pre-purchases for Baby M #2.
This one is a homecoming outfit for a little girl. Reagan wore the pink version of this outfit on her way home from the hospital, so I thought that would be neat to tie the birth of the two girls together (if it's a girl). I just need to find a lavendar blanket to go with the outfit (Reagan had a pink one).
This one is for a boy. If any of you know my mom, she is a huge baseball fan and I think my husband would say that after golf, baseball is his sport of choice. This outfit is fitting because of those reasons and we'll be the midst of baseball season when the baby is born.

And, I couldn't resist getting one boy outfit from the Gap, just in case.


No comments: