Reagan turned 16 months old this past Saturday and I'm so amazed at how many words she is now saying versus her 15 month doctor appointment this past February (for those who are wondering, she was 23 lbs 5 oz and 30.5 inches tall). I was happy to report to Dr. Kuperman in February that Reagan had learned 5 words the week before the appointment. "Hi" was her first word, but here's a rundown of the others she knows in no particular order:
Hi
Buh Buh (Bye Bye)
Up
Off
Out
No(this is the one John and I hear the most unfortunately)
Uh oh
Wah Wah (Water)
Elmo
Bo (Bowl)
Mo (More)
Mama
Dada
Baby (But I'm not sure she knows what a baby is)
Woof Woof
Peez (Please)
Buh Buh (Bye Bye)
Up
Off
Out
No(this is the one John and I hear the most unfortunately)
Uh oh
Wah Wah (Water)
Elmo
Bo (Bowl)
Mo (More)
Mama
Dada
Baby (But I'm not sure she knows what a baby is)
Woof Woof
Peez (Please)
Hat
Hot
Eyes
Deet Deet (Tweet tweet)
Go (Car)
Glo (Gloria for her favorite book Officer Buckle and Gloria)
No comments:
Post a Comment