Monday, June 29, 2009

Still Waiting . . .

John and I thought for sure we would have a baby by Sunday morning, but no luck! I had small contractions 3 minutes apart for at least 2 hours before I went upstairs to try and get some sleep, but they never got any stronger between Saturday night and Sunday morning. I think Sunday morning was the one time EVER that John was disappointed that he didn't need to cancel his tee time. At least now his bag is also packed and ready to go.
In the meantime, we kept ourselves busy this weekend by cleaning out the garage, "swimming" in Reagan's kiddie pool, taking a walk to the park, a wedding shower and celebrating my Auntie Phyllis' birthday.
Unfortunately, as I've gotten farther along in my pregnancy, my picture taking has slowed significantly. I have a few pictures to post from Father's Day and will try to do that tonight, but wanted to give a baby update first.

3 comments:

Allison and Jared said...

We're thinking of you! Getting excited!

John and Jill said...

our best to you as you wait for your little boy! enjoy it...if you can!

Christina said...

Thank you for coming to my shower the day before your due date. you are the absolute best. Good luck and keep me posted!