John is home most of this week so we are trying to fit in all of our annual holiday traditions. I was disappointed to learn that the Holidazzle parade has already ended for the year. I thought it went until New Years, but I guess that was before the sponsors got cheap with the holiday fun.
We went and saw A Day in the Life of an Elf, again. At least the kids are young enough that it is a new experience for them every year. It was the same show as 2009 and 2008, but 2007 was the Nutcracker (was that before it became Macy's?). Hopefully they'll change it up soon!
It was hard to get pictures with the kids because they were so engrossed in the display that they wouldn't turn their heads.
The hot air balloons were floating up and down and again, we couldn't get the kids to look at the camera.
With our third and final Santa of the year! Reagan had to make super sure that Santa will bring her a Woody doll. I'm just glad she's not catching on that all the Santa's are different, although she did say something about Santa wearing his red suit again this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment