Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reagan's 3rd Birthday Party

For Reagan's 3rd birthday party, we went with a very simple art theme.  I added some color to the house with big tissue paper flowers and let Reagan paint on two canvases that we displayed on the table and in the entry way. 



I also put out the picture book from Reagan's first year (year two and three are works in progress!)
Our summer helper, Kelsey came to help out at the party. Reagan was so excited for Kelsey to meet all her friends!
We set up a few long tables with different art projects: make-a-plate, stampers with paint and glitter glue with paper, googly eyes and tissue paper.  Instead of setting everything up at once, next time I would just bring one project out at a time. 


We even let the kids color on the wall!


Ella and Dylan have a picnic on the floor.  Thank goodness for these Fisher Price booster seats.  We don't go anywhere without one (or two!).


  Reagan awaiting her birthday cupcake (right before I almost burned the house down when the candles tipped the cupcake over).

The kids enjoyed the cupcakes!





The girls decided to ditch the art projects after lunch and cupcakes and play princess instead!


Noah, William and Gracie all loved playing with the kitchen.

It was such a fun day with all our friends!  Even though the house was a little crowded, the kids had a blast!

No comments: