Thursday, June 23, 2011

Soccer Camp

Instead of spending one day a week at "camp" this summer (really just a continuation of her old preschool), I decided to find a few week-long camps for Reagan to try to see if she had any interest in activities other than gymnastics. Our first camp of the summer was soccer. 




I understood why they require the kids to be 3 1/2 to sign up.  I don't think Reagan would have done as well had she been even a few months younger.


I was impressed with how well she listened to the coaches when they called "Banana!"  The kids were then to put their foot up on the ball.


Dylan joining in the fun.


Waiting for her award with her bestie, Ani.  Reagan is so excited that Ani will be joining us during all the camps this summer.


High five for a fun week, Reagan!  She had so much fun we're doing it again in August!

No comments: