How can my baby be 3 already?!?!
While it can make party planning difficult, it is nice to have Dylan's birthday around the 4th of July. I took the day off of work (why go back for one day after being gone for a week, only to have two more off again?) so Dylan, Reagan and I could have a relaxing day for his birthday.
Since it was so hot, we decided to go to the St. Louis Park splash pad with his BFFs Ethan and Ella.
It's amazing how much different it is to go to the splash pad now. The kids love playing in the water with the buckets and shovels and Kim and I got to relax by the water.
This was the first year that Dylan got a kid party in addition to his birthday, but I wanted to do some celebrating on his actual birthday.
This year's request: Spiderman cake. I think I did a pretty good job considering I whipped it up with in about 5 minutes.
The birthday boy with some of his presents.
It's amazing how much he looks like such a boy now and not a toddler anymore. But still so sweet.
Love you, buddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment