Thursday, March 8, 2007

We're Having a Baby!

We found out on Tuesday that we're having a baby! We are so excited! And a little nervous . . . We told my parents on Tuesday night. I couldn't wait. From what I could tell, they were thrilled. We're going to Rochester on Saturday afternoon to tell John's parents and sister. I think Mary already has a hunch because she sent an email to my mom asking if there was any news. I guess it was kind of spur of the moment that we decided to go down there, so I can see why she's suspicious.

So far I'm only extremely tired (partly from excitement) and a every once in a while I feel a little nauseous. And I'm hungry ALL THE TIME! I hope it doesn't get any worse than that. We go to the doctor on March 22 and I'm guessing she'll give me a due date, but right now it looks like it will be around November 8th, 2007.

No comments: