We went to the doctor two weeks ago and she said everything looked good. We didn't hear anything about the blood tests so that's good too (the nurse said no news is good news). She didn't give us an official due date yet, but we go in for an ultrasound on April 17th. Then we'll have the "official" date.
For a couple weeks there it was rough. I would wake up feeling weak, feel nauseous during the day and night. John was going nuts with how specific I was about what I would and wouldn't eat. But the last week has been better. I'm still just tired and have been falling asleep around 8pm. The biggest change so far has been the tightening of my pants :( I wasn't ready for that!
This weekend is Easter weekend and we're planning on revealing our big announcement to the rest of the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment