Reagan turned 4 months old on Friday, but our 4 month appointment isn't until this coming Friday, so I don't have all the exact stats. She's still about 24 inches tall and I'm guessing around 12 lbs now. Some of the things she's doing at 4 months are: rolling over (only to the left), smiling most of the time, starting to giggle and laugh, trying to sit up when we're holding her, and pulling her Nuk out of her mouth and kind of trying to get it back in.
Giving Marley kisses . . . well, licking and sucking on him. His ears are easy to get in her mouth.
2 comments:
I love Reagan's smile in the first pic. She looks like she's changed just since the last time I saw you both. Have a great week!
The first picture is adorable! I love seeing all of the pictures. Keep posting!!
Post a Comment