Reagan turned 8 months old last Monday while we were in London. I attempted to get a picture and it obviously didn't go so well. We only had travel sized Marley with us so it wouldn't have been a true representation of how she's grown.
Some fun things about 8 months:
- Crawling all over (and fast!)
- Pulling up on everything
- Climbing stairs
- Babbling ~ This is a recent development. Her sounds are starting to sound like words and less like screaming. Common sounds are: bob, abba, what, oh, and uh
- Trying to stand on her own (accidentally of course)
- Biting Mom, Dad and Grammie ~ Also a recent development
- A little stranger anxiety is setting in. Although I secretly love that she prefers me! That won't last forever.
- Looking for things when they disappear. My favorite moment from the flight home from London when Reagan was watching a Baby Einstein show and a crab puppet walked across the screen. Reagan tried to look in the side of the TV after the crab disappeared! (I know, I shouldn't let her watch TV, but this was a desparate situation and honestly she was only interested for two minutes.)
- Getting hit by a cool breeze ~ for some reason, it makes her laugh. She sits by the air vents and laughs as it blows on her.
- And my favorite ~ Waking up singing (or what sounds like singing).
No comments:
Post a Comment