I decided to post on the blog in order to stall the inevitable . . . I have to pack for London. As excited as I am about the trip, I just do not enjoy packing for it. I'm waiting for our trip director to get home from class to tell me where to put everything.
Anyway, I have too much to blog and not enough energy, so the rest will just have to go in this one post.
For the 4th of July, my Auntie Phyllis made us a very nice dinner. She hasn't seen Reagan for about 4 months, so I think she was surprised by the changes. We were glad Auntie Phyllis finally took some time to sit and play with Reagan.
On Tuesday, we had our last Kindermusik class for the summer. The teacher finally pulled out some instruments for the kids to play with at this class. Reagan decided to eat them instead of make music with them.
So cute.
Finally, Reagan found some time tonight in her busy schedule to help me pack (unpack) her things for our big adventure.
It's all enough to wear a girl out!
So long US of A!
1 comment:
you guys are going to london?? tell tim and jane hi for us! and i loooove the picture of reagan and the bubbles! its so cute!
Post a Comment