To cheer her up we gave her a maraca.
Reagan turned 9 months old on Thursday and I can't believe the changes in her even from 8 months old. Every week brings something new. Here are some of my favorites:
- Reagan starts "dancing" when music is playing or if one of her favorite songs played (Itsy Bitsy Spider and 5 Little Ducks).
- Reagan is starting to really wave at people. Not on command, and mostly she'll do it when she's eating.
- She will start to make hand movements when you sing Itsy Bitsy Spider.
- Reagan loves to finger paint . . . her food, her spit up . . . I'm tempted to just plop some food on her highchair tray and let her go at it, but I'm afraid of the art that will end up on our walls!
- She is so excited to push her Auntie Kathleen's old toy shopping cart and practice walking.
- Sometimes, not all the time, she'll repeat back a sound that you make. If you cough, she'll cough back, if you "woof" she'll make a noise that sounds like woof.
- We still call a lot of things "Bob." We've decided to name her stuffed dog from London, Bob.
- The other day she started helping me rub her "lollies" (lotion) in on her leg.
- She is proficient at climbing the stairs. I still go up behind her, but I don't need to hold onto her tush anymore.
- She loves chasing her ducky ball around the living room.
We go to the doctor for Reagan's 9 month appointment tomorrow, so we'll get the official stats. My guess is about 19 lbs and 27-28 inches tall.
No comments:
Post a Comment