John and I ventured out to downtown Stillwater the second weekend in August. I have never really explored Stillwater and wanted to check out the cute Teddy Bear Park that our friend Todd Lehman helped design.
Reagan loved the tunnels at the park. She doesn't really have any shoes that fit right now, so it was too hot for her to stand on the ground in a lot of places. The tunnels stayed pretty cool.
Getting our balance . . .
"I'm doing it!"
"Oops, I fell down."
Mommy and Reagan with the big teddy bear.
Daddy and Reagan with the little teddy bear.
We enjoyed lunch sitting outside at a malt shop. The highchair the waitress got us was sans straps to hold Reagan in and after three attempts we gave up and had to hold her through the meal.
After lunch, we were all tired and hot, so it was time to call it a day (even though it was only 1:00).
No comments:
Post a Comment