This is probably my favorite time of year. For some reason, the cooler weather and the beginning of a new school year are always refreshing. This year, the cooler weather, especially in the morning, reminds me of last fall when I was pregnant with Reagan and anxiously awaiting her arrival. It felt like the day would never come and here we are almost a year later. The first days of school gives you a fresh start and a chance to catch up with friends you haven't seen all summer. I was so happy to be able to share in the excitement of beginning school again with Reagan this year as we began our fall semester of ECFE classes and Kindermusik last week. Though I do have to say, that if our lives are already this busy, I can't imagine what it will be like when she really goes to school! Here's are the cliff notes of our last two weeks.
Reagan has had a couple of play dates in the last two weeks. Reagan's friend Sophia came over to play and take a walk with us one day in August.
My friend Sarah and her husband Mike came over for dinner with their little guy, William. Again, Reagan needs to work on sharing her toys, but our ECFE teacher assured me that her behavior now definitely does not reflect future behavior. The most humorous part of the evening was when the two kids got stuck going through the door of the garden. One wanted in and the other wanted to get out.
John's friend Jim got married last weekend, so we spent a good part of the weekend doing wedding things. We went on a boat cruise around Lake Minnetonka on Friday night and the wedding on Saturday. Reagan stayed at my parents house Saturday night so John and I were able to recover (a little) from the weekend!
2 comments:
Lindsay! What is on my face?!
Oops! Looks like I got a little overzealous with the red eye reduction tool! Apparently your nose had some red eye! Sorry!
Post a Comment