What better way to spend a lonely night in a hotel room in Bentonville Arkansas than to update our blog? Two weeks ago, John and I spent our first night away from Reagan and this weekend I'm spending two nights away from her. I've missed her all day. What I didn't expect though, was how difficult it was to fall asleep last night. It felt like the nights that I go to bed before John gets home from school. I'm so close to sleeping, but I'm just waiting for the garage door to open. No garage door at the hotel though!
John had Reagan all day today since Tuesdays are usually my days at home. Last night John was in charge of taking Reagan to ECFE and today, John got to experience Reagan's Kindermusik class for himself. From what I heard, he was having a tough time with her because she has a cold and was having difficulty napping. I hope Sadie, who is watching Reagan while John is at class, (thank you so much for watching her!) is having an easier time. He gets another day with her tomorrow, so I hope she starts to feel better!
I don't have a camera with me, so no glamorous pictures of Arkansas. My biggest adventure was last night when I forgot to look at my map before I left the airport only to discover that I couldn't see it on the dark drive. I eventually made it to the hotel through instincts and following a couple of signs that said Bentonville and had arrows to follow. I got aquainted with the important landmarks that I needed to know (Mainly, the Starbucks across the street). The conference I attended was right in the hotel, so I haven't gone anywhere today. We began the day with a rousing rendition of the WalMart cheer and ate our lunch listening to the WalMart choir. I learned a lot, so the trip was definitely worth it, but I can't wait to get home tomorrow!
1 comment:
wait... where are you working right now? are you still at general mills? i'm confused
Post a Comment