Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Games We Play

Since I'm at home with Reagan two days during the work week, we've started to play a lot of games to pass the time. Here's a little sampling of the games we play.

One game we've played for months, but I just got video of it back in August. John and I call it the Nuk game. It started as Reagan would be falling asleep in her bed. She would have one Nuk in her mouth, but see another Nuk in her crib. She would spit the one in her mouth out in favor of the other one. We have no idea why she does this, but we're guessing she doesn't put two and two together and realize that the one in her mouth is the same. This game worked wonders to get her to sleep! Here's a little daytime version of the game. This video is a little old ~ You'll notice that she's not quite walking yet.


Another game we play is the diaper game. Reagan pulls each diaper out of the pink box you see, examines it and then tosses it aside. After the box is empty we revisit the diapers laying on the floor ~ just in case we missed one. It's like she's looking for something, but we aren't sure what.

Proud of her mess!

This one is a new game . . . The Closet Game. This video doesn't do the game justice. The first time we "played" Reagan ran up to my clothes, grabbed as many as she could and bounced up and down while giggling hysterically. By the time we got the video camera, the game was starting to wear off. John took this video today, but the game still isn't as new and exciting as it was yesterday.

The Donald Duck noise you hear is her new noise of the day. Poor John had to listen to that all day long. I was only home for 2 hours before she went to bed and it gave me a headache! It sounds like it would hurt her throat. I hope she's grown out of it by tomorrow.

5 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

OMG, I can't get enough of the duck noise. That is too funny!

Jill said...

so funny! and i can't believe she walks already! what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that Donald Duck noise is so funny! At first, I couldn't figure it out. I thought maybe John was doing it to be funny. But when I read that it was her... that is too funny! What a cute girl. My son, Ryan, watched the video over and over and kept laughing. :)

Erin and Lou said...

I laughed so hard watching the duck video. She is growing into such an adorable little girl. Lou and I can't wait to meet her. We'll be home the 2nd weekend in November and hope to see you guys!

Mike and Steph said...

John used to make that same noise after too many mugs on a friday night, you can blame him!!!