Saturday, October 4, 2008

Amanda & Ellis' Wedding

I'm so far behind on posts, but I'll try to catch up this week. On October 4th, my friend from work, Amanda FINALLY married her boyfriend, Ellis on the same date that they met 7 years ago. I have never seen Amanda or Ellis look happier than they did on their wedding day. Unfortunately, the pictures I took of Amanda and Ellis with our camera turned out all grainy, so Amanda told me I could post this picture of them that their photographer took.

Reagan was really good during the ceremony! I was so relieved. The last thing I wanted was for her to interrupt an important moment in the ceremony.

I had the honor of being the guestbook attendant and making sure that everyone signed the picture frame that Amanda and Ellis had set out. I think I did a good job! Amanda has high standards, so I did my best to live up to them!

While I was at the guest book table, John had Reagan. One of Amanda's family friends also took a ton of pictures of the night and happened to take a few of Reagan. I'm so glad she did because I didn't get a picture of Reagan in her fancy dress.




Reagan was so tired at the reception since we had to wake her up early from her afternoon nap to go to the wedding, so unfortunately we had to leave before any of the dancing began. But it was a really beautiful day!

No comments: