No pictures for this post, but just a funny story. The other night, Reagan was looking at one of her many books and leaned over and put her mouth on a page. I asked her, "Reagan, did you give your book a kiss?" When I said 'kiss' she did it again. So I said 'kiss' again and she 'kissed' the book. She repeated this about 10 times and by the time I got the video camera, she was tired of the game.
Since John wasn't home when this happened, I tried to show him that she understood the next night. I said "Reagan, give Mommy a kiss." She came at me with a wide open mouth and gave me a nice, big, slobbery kiss. John was also lucky enough to get one too. However, the second time I asked for a kiss, I got more than I bargained for. Again, Reagan came at me with an open mouth, but instead of kissing me on the lips, she bite my bottom lip. It really was a miracle that she didn't draw blood or give me a fat lip!
But I am completely impressed with how much she is learning on a day to day basis and it really is amazing to see her put two and two together. What an incredible journey it is to be a parent!
No comments:
Post a Comment