Friday, October 17, 2008

11 Month 12 Month Pictures

The rest of the pictures are on Jackie's website now. Go to http://www.jackieboldtphotography.com/, then client galleries, password reagan11mos
A slideshow is online at http://www.jackieboldtphotography.com/slideshows/reagan11mos/


We took some of Reagan's 12 month pictures a little early because I wanted to get some family ones outside before all the beautiful leaves were gone. Also, there is possibility that our photographer could get put on bedrest, but we just don't know when so we wanted her to be able to take some of her 12 month pictures this past Friday. She was gracious enough to squeeze us in on "her day off" which didn't turn out to be a day off at all. At least we were pretty quick.

Jackie posted some of the pictures on her blog already and I'll put up the link again when the rest of the pictures are online.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new "12 month" pictures; they turned out great! What a cute dress especially with those boots!

Mike and Sarah said...

love the boots! where did you find those?