Friday, October 3, 2008

Quick Catch Up

I'm a little behind in my blogging, so I'm going to try to quickly catch up. It seems like everytime I sit down to do it, the internet stops working. So here are a bunch of pictures from the last two or three weeks.

Talk about bed head! Gotta love her cute face!
While my parents were gone, John and I both took days off of work to stay home with Reagan. She had a cold, so I think she was happy that she got to stay comfy and stay indoors, although John and I felt differently. We missed some of the most gorgeous days of the fall. Hopefully, they aren't all over.


While we were home, she really bonded with this Macy's bag. Where ever she went, the bag followed closely behind! It was dragged through the living room and kitchen . . .


through the hallway . . .

And all around Reagan's room.

When John was home with Reagan, there was quite a commotion outside our house. A huge snapping turtle was just chillin' in the middle of the street. John took Reagan outside to sneak a peek, but was careful not to let her get too close.


Contemplating how to approach the turtle.




The turtle's name was Sheldon. Apparently that's how he introduced himself.



We also tried noodles with marinara sauce for the first and second time, and went straight from the highchair to the tubby after eating!

No comments: