Okay, okay. I know we're approaching three months and I'm just posting the one month, 2 month and newborn pics, but better late than never, right? I think I can still comment on what Dylan was like at all those ages. So here goes . . .
At two months old, Dylan
- weighs 11.5 lbs and is 23 inches long. I'm amazed that he has almost doubled his birth weight already and has grown 4 inches in just two months.
- sleeps between 3 and 4 hours at night before waking up so I usually only have to feed him once during the night.
- cries only when hungry or tired.
- loves to stretch out.
- is usually awake most of the morning since his sister loves to wake him up after he falls asleep. This works to my advantage though because then they are both exhausted by afternoon nap time and mommy can take a nap too!
- is a smiley, smiley boy!!! It is so easy to get a smile out of him!
- is losing the hair on the sides of his head and the hair on top of his head won't settle down, so he has a natural mohawk! His new hair is growing in really light blond like mine was, and I'm hoping it ends up curly too!
John and I feel so blessed to have such an easy baby the second time around!
No comments:
Post a Comment