Sunday, November 11, 2007

Due Date Has Come and Gone

Well, it's almost 10:00 pm on my due date and nothing has happened. I think I can safely say there won't be a baby tonight. We were hoping for a baby by the end of this past week, or at least by today. Now John and I are hoping for the end of the next week. I'm sure my coworkers will be glad to see me tomorrow. I have a doctor's appointment at 4:30 tomorrow and John and I are planning on pleading our case for the doctor to schedule an induction.
We tried everything we could this weekend to get the baby to come out from hot sauce to cleaning the house top to bottom. We read stories to the baby. We even started taking toys away from the baby as punishment. Of course she'll get them back after she's born, but it was worth a shot.

No comments: