I needed something to take my mind off of waiting for the baby to come, so I decided I would finish a blanket that I started to crochet 8 years ago when I was a freshman in college. With a little help from the internet, I remembered the stitches I needed to finish the blanket. Unfortunately, it only took me a week to finish and now I don't have anything to take my mind off the baby again!

Action shot ~ I kind of look like a beached whale on our couch. Its so squishy that I have a hard time getting off once I'm on.

One small problem with the blanket ~ It ended up kind of shaped like a trapezoid. I think when I started again last week, I wasn't quite doing it right and it ended up getting wider and wider. I figure that if it's wrapped around the baby though, no one will notice.

Close up of my creation.
No comments:
Post a Comment