Monday, November 12, 2007

Save the Date . . .

Just got back from the doctor again . . . They scheduled a tentative induction date of Wednesday, November 14th for me. John and I are supposed to call the hospital around 6:00 that morning and they will let us know if they have room for us or not. Since it's elective, they let all the higher risk pregnancies go before any elective inductions. We're okay if it doesn't work out, but it would be nice if it did.

Also, the doctor stripped my membranes again with a lot more ferociousness than the other doctor did last week. She said if I'm not in labor by tomorrow morning then it didn't work, so could be today or Wednesday.

We'll keep you posted! Hard to believe it will actually be this week. I was okay putting it off for another day or so . . .

2 comments:

Erin and Lou said...

We are so excited for you two! Please keep updating your blog so we can see photos when little miss Mccarthy arrives! Thoughts, prayers and best wishes to both of you! Love, Erin & Lou

Mike and Sarah said...

Where are the pix of the Ms. Reagan? I'm dying over here!!