Still a work in progress.
Fun with magazines.
My friend Sarah and I took her son, Will and Reagan on a walk to Dunn Bros. last Friday afternoon after they got some play time on the floor at Sarah's house. Both babies were pretty tuckered out by the time we got home. I forget how much bigger Will is than Reagan until I see them side by side. At only 4 months older, there's quite a difference between the two.
This picture doesn't really do any justice to the storm we received on the first day of June. I thought all the windows in our house were going to break. I had never seen hail this big. It was literally golf ball sized hail. Luckily, John had just pulled his car back in the garage after washing it.
Waiting out the storm in our basement bathroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment