Saturday, June 21, 2008

Method Household

I went to Target to buy all new cleaning supplies for our house after I read a blog post of a friend of a friend who read that newborn babies were tested and 287 chemicals were found in their bodies, 180 of them cancerous chemicals. For those of you who don't know, Method is a "green" company. Their products are environmentally friendly and non-toxic.


This was the main reason for the switch. Reagan seems to like to lick the refrigerator . . . Is my kid weird or have other people's children done this too?


I don't understand. She also tried to eat the wallpaper at my mom's house, but that's another story.

So anyway, because she likes to lick the refrigerator and puts her Nuk in her mouth after she rubs it all over the floor, we made the switch to non-toxic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just did this a few months ago... went to Target and bought a ton of non-toxic products (including Method brand). I don't remember what prompted me to do this, but I think I read an article or saw something on TV that scared me into doing it. Anyway, I'm so glad I did and I won't switch back to the old products. Have you tried the almond-scented floor cleaner yet (for wood floors)? I think it smells great. :)