Saturday, June 21, 2008

Let's Go to the Park

Now that the weather is glorious, Reagan and I have started to spend more and more time outdoors. Our first adventure to the park on Tuesday ended shortly after it started. Somehow, sunscreen got rubbed in Reagan's eye and her poor eye got all red and watery. We made a quick journey back home to clean out her eye with lots of water. After her eye cleaned itself out, we spent some time out on our lawn instead.


On Friday, I took Reagan and the jogging stroller out for a run ~ The first time I've gone alone with the jogging stroller. While it is incredibly easy to manuveur, the jogging stroller makes your run incredibly intense (or maybe it's just because I've barely run in the past 11 months!). I planned our run with lots of pitstops along the way. First, we ran/walked to Caribou where we enjoyed some water and a cold press coffee. On our return trip, we made a stop at the park to play on the playground. We tried the swings and the slide, but they were in the sun and really hot. The winner was the rocking pony (it was in the shade). It really made her giggle, but I had to hold on to her, so no pics. After a 15 minute rest, we made it the rest of the way home.


No comments: