Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two Santas?

Yes, we took Reagan to not one, but two Santas this year. As wonderful as the Dayton's display is (I will forever call it that), they leave a lot to be desired when it comes to Santa's area. Really, all they can come up with is a blue wall? I find that hard to believe.
This years theme was a Macy's original "A Day in the Life of an Elf."
Reagan liked the puppies the best, followed by the things that moved.
Checking Santa out . . .

He must not have passed the stranger test.


We tried again tonight at Ridgedale. Much better background, but way creepier Santa. Even I was a little afraid. I'm pretty sure this Santa had no front teeth. Eek. He wasn't even wearing the traditional Santa outfit. Instead, he had on red sweatpants. Obviously, Reagan did not enjoy his company. If anyone comes across a decent Santa, let me know for next year. I won't torture her again this year.

After our run in with Santa, all Reagan wanted to do was push the stroller herself. She literally pushed the stroller all the way across the mall, only to stop briefly to wave at passersby and to take a look at Build-A-Bear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, you dress that little girl in the cutest outfits! She is a doll.

Anonymous said...

Mall of America Santa was great for Nicholas.