She really enjoyed pulling the sled, but it was difficult to do going uphill so Daddy had to help.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Not a Baby Anymore
I know I've probably said this many times, but Reagan continues to amaze us with how much she really understands and can do all by herself. These past few weeks have really shown us how grown up she is. She is definitely a toddler and not a baby anymore! I've been worried that with the baby coming in 5 short months, that I would have two babies on my hands. I'm starting to worry less and less about that. Here are some funny pictures from the past two weeks:
Reagan loves to wear her daddy's watch. I think she wore it for a good hour this day.
This was two Fridays ago when we woke up to -25 degrees. We still did go out, but she wore her warmest sweater and jeans before we left the house. I just think she looks so cute and grown up in this sweater.
Same day sans sweater. She was just sitting on the stairs looking like she wanted to cause some trouble but had run out of ideas.
Sledding: Take 2. A little warmer and a little less windy and we were able to stay outside for longer.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment