Reagan has been constantly amusing us these past few days. It's amazing all the silly stuff she is starting to mimic. We don't have a picture of it, but John will drape the vacuum cleaner cord across his neck while he's vacuuming and she will follow close behind with another section of the cord draped around her neck. Don't worry, Mom, we watch to make sure she doesn't choke herself. She's also taken to drape my (clean) unmentionables around her neck and wear both my bra and underwear as necklaces. It's pretty funny, but for my own privacy, I'm not going to upload those pictures on the blog. Reagan has also starting climbing, but I can't seem to find the pictures. We've found her sitting in her toy box and also standing on the dishwasher door as we were unloading the dishwasher. Here are a few more of the antics we actually caught on camera (thank goodness for the new SLR camera! Thanks Mom, Dad, MaMa and PaPa!)
I was drinking Starbucks while shopping at Target today and Reagan really wanted the cup. After I drank as many drops of coffee (decaf) as possible, I turned the cup over to Reagan. The first thing she did was try to take a huge swig out of the cup. Luckily it was upside down! Unfortunately, a co-worker of John's saw us as this happened and now thinks we caffeinate our 1 year old. When we got home, no other coffee cup would do. I tried to give her a clean paper cup with a lid when we got home, but there was no trading the beloved Starbucks cup. Next time I'll ask for her own cup filled with water.
No comments:
Post a Comment