Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You Have to Walk Before You Run . . .

Except if you're Dylan McCarthy! Although he's not walking by himself yet, Dylan has discovered the thrill of walking (running) on his own two feet. He is definitely ready to go and it's amazing how quickly he's become much more steady.
Dylan loves to "run" after Reagan around the island in the kitchen and obviously thinks he can go much faster than he's really ready to do.
Thank goodness I'm short enough that I can stand mostly upright while he holds on to my fingers or my back would really hurt by now!
It's hard to believe that Reagan was walking by herself at this point. She didn't seem so small at the time, but Dylan just seems so little to be able to walk. Now I understand why I got so many comments about Reagan's size when she started to walk.
I remember Reagan's walking started not too long after she started doing similar things that Dylan is starting to do, so I'm mentally preparing myself for the day to come soon!

No comments: