Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

Hopefully, we received our last snowfall for the spring on Monday. I took advantage of the warm(er) day and introduced Reagan to the white stuff we call snow. I finally felt she was big enough and healthy enough to get a short dose of the snow. I held her while she felt the snow with her fingers and took a picture while she laid on the ground. I think she takes after her mother though, and was ready to go back indoors after only a couple of minutes.

It was too bright for her outside, since she's only used to indoor lighting I had to shade her in order to get a photo with her eyes open.
When John got home, I had a craving for pancakes. In general, when I do cook, I would say that breakfast foods are my specialty. Usually, I'm more of a waffle girl, but I thought I would try to make little silver dollar pancakes for dinner. Obviously, I haven't made pancakes in a while. The ones I've eaten come from the frozen foods aisle. Not sure if it was my technique, the runny pancake batter or if the pan was too hot. Still tasted like pancakes though.

John was especially impressed with my pancakes that had a wrinkle pattern to them and the one that was shaped like Abe Lincoln.

No comments: