Tuesday, April 8, 2008

On the Move


I didn't think this day would come so soon, but it seems Reagan is on the move. John and I thought it was funny on Friday night when Reagan would try to tuck her legs underneath her and then push her arms up as her legs flew out behind her again. We didn't really think she could actually get onto her hands and knees without our help. While John was gone, Reagan spent the whole weekend practicing and I think she's about got it. She seems to move better when she's naked.


In the meantime, she seems to be pushing herself backwards with her arms. I'm not sure if this is intentional, but she definitely wasn't doing this before. As I ate some dinner, Reagan played on the floor and proceeded to push herself across it.
This is where she started - on the letter 'F'. Everytime you put her down on her stomach now she tucks her legs under to start in this position.

Pretty soon I noticed she was halfway off the mat. After a quick stop to spit up on the letter 'J', she was on her way.

It's not easy to see, but there was a trail of drool from F to J.

Curious as to where she would end up, I just observed as she pushed herself all the way off her playmat.

This is where we stalled. Good thing we got the playmat so she wouldn't have to play on the hard, slippery, wood floors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so big from those pictures! She has grown up so fast!