Since I'm taking a break from school, I've found that I have a little time again for a hobby. Once Reagan started going to bed earlier and sleeping in her crib during her morning and afternoon naps, I was able to crochet a little bit again. My neighbor Kim picked up crocheting a couple of months ago and seeing the beautiful blanket that she was making made me want to make one too. I had to promise John that it wouldn't take me 8 years to complete it this time. My goal is to finish by the end of April and to make an actual rectangle this time.
After two weeks of working the same stitch over and over again, I wanted some variety and also something I could quickly have closure on. I decided to make Reagan a hat and it only took me two nights! The flower was an extra touch that wasn't in the pattern, but it just makes it more girly.


If you want me to make a hat for you or to give as a gift, let me know. I'd like the practice, but Reagan can only have so many hats!
1 comment:
Nice job crafty lady. I love it!
Post a Comment