Reagan's preschool offered a field trip for the kids to the Minnetonka Orchards today. The class has been talking apples all week and Reagan was so excited to pick an apple from the trees. John and I took the morning off use the field trip as our opportunity to make our annual family trip while the orchard was relatively quiet.
My two little pumpkins!
Reagan milking the cow.
Reagan was on fire with the pictures today! I couldn't pick my favorite so I just added them all!
Dylan LOVED his apple! Ate it down to the core until he decided he wanted to run and play.
Fun on the tire swing!
We snuck into the trees and picked two apples.
Dylan liked the wooden train, but was diappointed that it wasn't going to move.
Choo-choo!
More cute Reagan pics!
Checking out the small pile of pumpkins they had by the exit.
Despite the cold and wet ground, the kids had a great time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment